Thursday, February 25, 2010

God walks with you and I

Psalm 138:1-2 This Psalm is such a blessing to me in almost every verse. First you praise God with your whole heart,sing and worship Him. Remember how much God loves us, He sent Jesus for us!

Psalm 138:3,7 says "In the day when I cried out, You answered me, and made me bold with strength in my soul.(7)Though I walk in the midst of trouble You will revive me; You will stretch out Your hand against the wrath of my enemies and Your right hand will save me.(8) The Lord will perfect that which concerns me; Your mercy, O Lord, endures forever..." What promises from God! What encouragement, for whatever is happening in your life at this moment! Yes, God sees you and me. Yes God will see us thru these difficult moments. Hang on, trust God, He "will perfect that which concerns " you and I today!

No comments:

Post a Comment